Best Pay Rates!!! We Have a Huge Sign on Bonus Available for June!!
Work close to your home and choose your own hours!
OVERNIGHT AND WEEKEND SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Concierge Care is currently recruiting and paying top rates for compassionate and caring HHA's and CNA's. The Home Health Aide/CNA performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the patient's needs. The Home Health Aide/CNA is responsible for observing patients, reporting these observations while performing client care. The Home Health Aide/CNA will be assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity, and safety of a patient's care. Become a part of our compassionate team today with ample opportunity for growth!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Personal Care Services
- Back Rubs
- Oral Hygiene
- Changing bed linen
- Assisting patients with dressing, undressing and personal hygiene.
- Skin care to prevent breakdown.
- Assisting the patient with toileting activities
- Keeping patient's living area clean and orderly, as appropriate
- May prepare a light meal during the visit.
- Assisting in feeding the patient, if necessary.
- Assisting in ambulation and exercise according to the plan of care.
- Performing range of motion and other simple procedures as an extensional therapy service as ordered.
- Assisting with Laundry
- Meeting safety needs of patients and using equipment safely and properly
- Reporting on patient's condition and significant changes to the primary family member and/or physician.
Associated topics: bsn, certified nursing assistant, family, gyn, nursing assistant cna, nurse practitioner, rnp, spanish, specialist, splst