Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who
make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic
career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Work under direct supervision and in collaboration with marketing and product management, engineering, field sales organization, key business partners and the senior management team, to maximize the profitability of the business by systematically employing key pricing levers. You will make pricing recommendations to ensure compliance with public pricing policy. You will contribute to the pricing and reimbursement strategies for current and future products. You will analyze market drivers and competition to determine price of new products, and you make recommendations on final pricing contracts.
* Own pricing databases
* Use analytical tools
* Value Management/Value Pricing
* Pricing strategy formulation
* Program and Project Management
* Market research
* Transactional pricing
Travel to the US and/ or internationally: required
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field from an accredited university
* Must be able to read, write and speak English
* 2+ years using Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
* Due to export control regulations, this position requires US citizenship status.
* Some experience in similar role
* Some transactional pricing experience
* Some Value pricing knowledge and experience
* FAR 12 and FAR 15 knowledge
* Demonstrated results in large, complex, matrix organizations
* Capable of independently lead multiple project simultaneously
* Integrative thinker
* Ability to deliver on complex situations or problems
* Ability to convey information with clarity and directness
* Category: Marketing
* Location: Road 110 KM 5.9., Aguadilla, PR 00604 PRI
* Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.