Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who
make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Lead or contribute to all of the product marketing activities for Cockpit Systems. Have a direct impact on the end-to-end profitability of products in a Fortune 100 company. You will work closely with people at all levels of the organization and across all functions to maximize growth, development, and return on investment of the organization's product portfolio. You will integrate inputs to develop distinctive product plans with outstanding financial outcomes.
* Key Responsibilities
* Create Product Roadmaps
* Manage Product Lifecycle
* Analyze Obsolescence Solutions
* Value Base Price Strategy
* Travel to the US and/or internationally
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelors degree in Business from an accredited university
* Must be able to read, write and speak English
* 2+ years using Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
* Due to export control regulations, this position requires US citizenship status.
* Quickly identifies patterns among problems & issues
* Makes timely decisions balancing systematic analysis
* Some experience in product or strategic marketing
* Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issue
* Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills
* Experience and ability to apply vision to Cockpit Systems
* Category: Marketing
* Location: Road 110 KM 5.9., Aguadilla, PR 00604 PRI
* Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.