Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell Sensing, Guidance & Navigation (SGN) Center of Excellence (CoE). You will use your experience and judgment to develop software for inertial measurement units (IMUs) and GPS aided navigation systems. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
* Requirements and design
* Software architecture and coding
* Feature Definition
* Customer Support
* Verification and Validation
* Ability to code in multiple languages
* Analytical skills & software development skills
Travel to the US and/ or internationally required
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
* 2+ years using Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
* Due to export control regulations, this position requires US citizenship status.
* Must be able to read, write and speak English
* Understanding various software development lifecycle
* Some relevant experience
* Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
* Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
* Effective communicator
* Wide degree of creativity and latitude
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
* Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
* Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
* Category: Engineering
* Location: Road 110 KM 5.9., Aguadilla, PR 00604 PRI
* Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Associated topics: .net, application developer, architect, c/c++, c#, design, develop, expert, maven, senior software developer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...