Licensed Practical Nurse
iCare Health Network offers a variety of career and volunteer opportunities for those with a desire to work in the healthcare industry, including full time, part-time, per diem, RN, LPN, CNA and a variety of non-clinical positions. Our ten skilled nursing home facilities, as well as our Homecare and Touchpoints Therapy entities are located in the Greater Hartford area.
We re looking for LPN s at our Touchpoints at Bloomfield location. Currently our openings include:
- Part-time, 2nd shift, 24-hour positions
- Part-time, 3rd shift, 24-hour positions
- Per Diem
Our LPNs are responsible for:
- Providing daily supervision and coordination of patient care on assigned Unit for unlicensed assistive personnel (CNAs) in the Nursing Department in order to provide continuity and quality resident care.
- Maintaining overall responsibility for the recognition and reporting of resident change of condition to the attending physician or RN Supervisor.
They must also have:
- A minimum of one year experience in acute care and/or long term care in a skilled nursing facility.
- A current/active State of Connecticut LPN license.
- Knowledge of electronic medical records (EMR) systems.
- A current CPR and IV certification
When you provide us with the above, we provide you with:
- A base pay of: Based on Experience.
- Top Health Benefits, Shift Differentials, and so much more.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
Associated topics: licensed, licensed practical, licensed practical nurse, lpn, lvn, lvn lpn, nurse iv, practical nurse lpn, vocational, vocational nurse